Sri Lanka has been a hot destination for a while now due to its varying landscapes, nature and cultures. Discover this incredible island for yourself across 3 exciting locations in 2020. But wait! There's more, our friends at TravelCenter are offering a 10 night exploration of both Sri Lanka AND Dubai.
Over the course of your adventure, you will be staying at a variety of 4* and 5* accommodations with differing boards (from B&B to all inclusive) with transfers in between each location also included.
On top of all of this are flights with Emirates (from London, Manchester or Edinburgh), 30kg of checked bags as well as various tours and safaris. What more could you want out of a holiday?
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Feb. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
- Manchester from £1389*pp
- Edinburgh from £1399*pp
Please note that rainy seasons affect prices.
How to book: This holiday is booked through TravelCenter, you can either call to book on 0207 927 7563 or click through and use theironline messenger service
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Return flights UK to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departures from London, Manchester, Edinburgh
- 1 night stay at Marino Beach Colombo in Colombo with Breakfast - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 2 nights at The Rain Tree in Tissamaharama with Half Board - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 4 nights at Hotel RIU in Ahungalla with All Inclusive - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 3 nights at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in Dubai with Breakfast - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Checked bags included - 30KG
- Transfers included throughout
- English speaking tour guide
- Colombo city tour included
- Wild life Jeep safari & entrance fees included
- National park tour included
- 25% off at the spa at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel
- Sample date 17th June from London Heathrow
- Deposit option £150 per person
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- TravelCenter deal £2598 / 2 = £1299* per person
- Solo prices available on request
After you arrive in Colombo, the Sri Lankan capital, shake off the jet lag at the Marino Beach Colombo.
Situated right on the coast and with a spacious rooftop pool, this is a great opportunity to relax before embarking on your Sri Lankan adventure. The hotel lies right on the coast so if you fancy a beach day, all you have to do is wander out of the front door. There are a number of public transport options into the city, or you can get cabs arranged by hotel staff.
Included in your stay is a tour of the city
Board basis - B&B
Days 2 & 3
After breakfast, drive to Tissamaharama in the south of the country and check in at the Rain Tree Hotel on a half board basis. Whilst in the area make the most of the tours that are provided for you over the next 2 days. A 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park and an exploration of Yala National Park.
Board basis - Half Board
Days 4 - 7
You'll be getting some beach time in Ahungalla. You'll be staying at the Hotel RIU where you can grab some all inclusive time with the sound of the waves in the background. There is no perfect a place to enjoy 4 nights at the end of the Sri Lankan half of your adventure. Grab some extra R&R at the on site spa, or just soak up the rays in the sunken sun beds at the pool - with views of the ocean.
Board: All inclusive
Days 8 - 11
After your long flight, take time to chillax at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel. This iconic accommodation rises into the sky across 2 stand out towers. Breakfast is provided during your stay and for other meals, not only do you have an array of choices across the city but also no less than 15 award-winning restaurants, bars and lounges on the hotel site!
For added R&R make the most of 25% off at the on site spa. There's plenty for you to do and explore during your stay and therefore create memories that will last a lifetime!