Ahoy mateys! Here we've spotted a great opportunity to discover amazing Sri Lanka taking you on a 6 night tour – with highlights including the famous Temple of the Tooth Relic, a Matale spice garden, Point Pedro and more – ending with a 4 night beach break at beautiful 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa (winner of the Luxury Hotel Awards) where you can relax in the shade of coconuts whilst gazing out over the turquoise ocean. A memory of a life-time trip assured! But you better not sleep on it, this offer is only on sale until Wednesday.
Booking info Timeframe: 6. Mar. 2018 - 21. Oct. 2018
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free!
- Once you have registered/logged in you will be able to view the offer under Recommended offers of the page when scrolling down.
- Travel duration: 10, 12 or 14 nights
- Available dates spanning March - October
- Departure from various UK airports to Colombo
- Excursions as per itinerary
- 2nts in Kandy: 4* Amaya Lake Hotel (or similar), B&B
- 2nts in Dambulla: 4* Amaya Hills Hotel (or similar), B&B
- 2nts in Jaffna: 4* Jetwing Jaffna (or similar), B&B
- 4nts in Chilaw: 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa, Half Board
- All transfers included
- 15% discount on Ayurved at Amaya Hills & Amaya Lake
- Welcome tea at Jetwing Jaffna
- 10% discount on food and drink
- 20% discount at the Spa
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
At a glance
You'll be starting off this scenic tour arriving in Colombo where you will be picked up by your designated chauffeur guide for the drive to Kandy. You will spend the next 2 days exploring Kandy's ancient Buddhist temples before making the way to Matale spice garden where you can learn about how Sri Lankas famous spices are grown, and admire batik production followed by a relaxing head and shoulders massage. Then it's onwards to Dambulla Rock Cave Temple.
After breakfast on Day 4 you will proceed to visit the Sacred City of Polonnaruwa featuring the vast reservoir, Parakrama Samudra (the Sea of Parakrama) surrounded by monasteries, temples, palaces, bathing pools and Buddhist statues. Day 5 sees you head over to the sleepy village Mihinthale Rock and onwards toward Jaffna and Point Pedro, which is one of the longest points of Sri Lanka. Afterwards, you will drive to Karaitivu and enjoy a swim at Casuarina Beach. There's also plenty of leisurely time in between each excursion so you won't miss a thing!
Your trip comes to an end with a relaxing and luxurious beachfront stay at award-winning 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa right on the golden sand and flanked by a lagoon in Chilaw. You'll have half board included in your stay here and the option to upgrade to all inclusive. For full itinerary / book trip click the button.