Here, at Pirate HQ, we love Asia but often find ourselves asking the question of "why travel all that way and only visit one place?"
Well, our friends at TourCenter have put together this epic 3 stop tour of the highlights of this amazing corner of the world. Visit Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Bali for a total of 10 nights in 2019.
Flights, checked bags, hotels and breakfast are all included and there a number of optional add ons like transfers, tours and excursions to choose from so you can create your own bespoke getaway.
Departures are available between January & June 2019 - so get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
Example departure date from London - 2nd March:
- Manchester from £799* per person
- Edinburgh from £799* per person
- Dublin from £799* per person
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards to Kuala Lumpur and Bali before returning to the UK included
- Other airports available
- 20-23KG checked in luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Prince Palace Hotel - 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor - in Bangkok
- 2 nights at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique - 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor - in Kuala Lumpur
- 5 nights at the 4* Bliss Surfer Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence in Bali
- Board basis - B&B
- Travel dates between January & June 2019
- Sample departure for £599 from London on March 2nd 2019
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Single traveller supplements available - contact TourCenter for a quote
About your holiday
Bangkok is the famed capital of Thailand, boasting a fusion of culture and history with busy shopping areas and bars.
Stay at 4* Prince Palace Hotel for 3 nights, the hotel has a great outdoor pool - perfect for cooling off in the sun and shaking off that jet lag.
After Bangkok, it's on to the the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur! You'll be staying at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique for 2 nights which offers a range of chic, themed rooms. The hotel features an fitness centre and an on site restaurant. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers, Batu Caves and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door.
After the bustling nature of the two previous locations, you'll be able to chill out on the beaches of Bali. Whilst on the Indonesian island you'll get to call the 4* Bliss Surfer hotel for 5 wonderful nights. It's within walking distance of Kuta beach with a bustling shopping area, plenty of beachside bars/ restaurants and even a sea turtle sanctuary!
You will spend the final 5 nights of your say in Asia surrounded by the modern decor of the 4*Bliss Surfer Hotel with it's manicured gardens and you'll also have access to an outdoor pool.
All hotels in this trip are B&B.