Make 2019 the year you discover the wonders of Sri Lanka. This incredible corner of Asia has been on many a travel blogger's lips for the last year or two. Grab your own slice of the action with this epic 7 night adventure - thanks to our friends at TourCenter.
You will be visiting a number of destinations, with hotels and various boards (B&B - all inclusive) included. Transfers in between each location are also bundled into this holiday as well as a number of exciting tours and excursions.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Jan. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
Example departure from London on May 9th
- Newcastle from £1119* per person - June
- Glasgow from £1069* per person - May
- Cardiff from £1059* per person - May
- Manchester from £999* per person - May
- Edinburgh from £1049* per person - May
- Birmingham from £1039* per person - May
This holiday is provided by TourCenter - to book give them a ring on 0203 515 9078 or use their online enquiry form.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation,depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Return flights UK to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departures from London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham or Cardiff
- 1 night stay at The Fairway Hotel in Colombo with Breakfast - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 2 nights at The Rain Tree in Tissamaharama with Half Board - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 4 nights at The Palms Hotel in Beruwala with All Inclusive - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- OR 4 nights at the Tangerine Hotel in Beruwala with All Inclusive - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Transfers included throughout
- English speaking tour guide
- Tours & Safari add ons available
- Wild life Jeep hire & entrance fees included
- Sample date for £879* per person - 9th May 2019 from London Heathrow
- Deposit option £250 per person
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 7 night package from £1,758 / 2 = £879* per person
- Solo prices available on request
On arrival in Colombo you'll be met by a TourCenter representative, who will direct you to your transfer from the airport to the city. During the day you'll enjoy a city & shopping tour of the Sri Lankan capital. For the first night you'll be staying at The Fairway Hotel with breakfast included. Shake off the jet lag or head out into the city for some culture or shopping, the choice is yours.
Days 2 & 3
After breakfast, drive to Tissamaharama in the south of the country and check in at the Rain Tree Hotel on a half board basis. During the first evening take part in a 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park, whilst after breakfast on the 2nd day you'll be exploring Yala National Park.
Days 4 - 7
You'll be getting some beach time, with a trip further down the coast to Beruwala. You'll be staying at your choice of either The Palms Hotel or Tangerine Hotel. Both are on the beachfront and at both, you'll be on an all inclusive basis, meaning you can fully concentrate on enjoying the glorious coast of southern Sri Lanka!
After breakfast in Beruwala you'll get a transfer back to the airport to catch your flight home.