Looking to make a break for the land of fire and ice? Our friends at TravelCenter are offering you the opportunity to see and experience Iceland from as little as £199* per person.
Flights, hotels, and entrance to the otherworldly Blue Lagoon are all included in this tiny price with availability ranging from August to January 2020, from a number of UK airports!
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. Aug. 2019 - 30. Jan. 2020
- Manchester from £242* per person
- London from £199* per person
- Edinburgh from £239* per person
- Glasgow from £292* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 2 nights visiting Reykjavik
- Flights from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Departures available between August 2019 and January 2020
- Example departure date: 6th November from London
- Choice of hotels in Reykjavik
- 4* hotel - Hotel Island - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TravelCenter
Included in this package is entrance to the Blue Lagoon. One of Iceland‘s top tourist attractions. And for a good reason, the geothermal waters and the alien lava field landscape offer a great experience in a beautiful landscape. Entrance to Blue Lagoon includes access to the lagoon and all other spa facilities, including changing rooms, sauna, steam bath, relaxation area & more. Also make sure to make use of all the silica at the Lagoon which can be found by the Silica Bar inside the lagoon.
During your stay, you'll be staying at the the 4* Hotel Island, located within the city of Reykjavik.