Arrr pirates! Get a taste of the real Sardinia with a stay at the 4* VOI Colonna Village, nestled in fragrant Mediterranean vegetation and boasting an inviting pool and 2 restaurants, with the beach is just a short walk away. Here you'll be situated in the former fishing village of Golfo Aranci on the northeast coast of the island – famed for its beautiful beaches!
Booking info Timeframe: 24. Aug. 2019 - 3. Oct. 2019
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3, 5, 7 or 10 nights
- Example date: 30th September - 4th October
- Available dates spanning Aug - October
- Departure from various UK airports to Olbia/Sardinia
- 4* VOI Colonna Village in Golfo Aranci
- Rated (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Classic Room or Superior Sea View Room
- Board basis – half board
- 20% discount on spa treatments (stays in Superior Sea View Room)
- One complimentary minibar (stays in Superior Sea View Room)
- ATOL protected package
- Booking fee £15
- Based on 2 adults
About your stay
The 4* VOI Colonna Village is set in lush green vegetation spanning 100,000 m² in Golfo Aranci, with a large pool with panoramic views, 2 restaurants and 3 bars. The superfine white sandy beach can be reached by crossing a green lawn with lovely shady areas.
The elegant rooms here come with your usual mod-cons, including satellite flat-screen TV and a minibar, and you can choose from a Classic Room or Superior Sea View Room – the latter which also comes with some perks. Olbia airport is only 20 minutes’ drive from your hotel.