Trains are direct from London St. Pancras International station, and with prices this good, the hardest decision you'll have to make is croissants, waffles or brownies! However, you'll need to be quick as this sale is limited to 45,000 seats.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Jun. 2018 - 10. Nov. 2018
- Direct train with Eurostar
- Departures from London St. Pancras
- Destinations available: Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
- Selected dates between 5 June - 11 November, 2018
- Sample date: 13 - 20 June, 2018
- Hand luggage - Included
- Checked luggage - Included
- London to Paris – 25,000 seats from £29 each way: Select dates 5 June until 5 September
- London to Brussels or Any Belgian Station – 15,000 seats from £29 each way: Select dates 5 June until 5 September
- London to Amsterdam – 5,000 seats from £35 one way: Select dates travel 5 June until 11 November
Pirates tip: Unlike Paris, hotel prices fall in Brussels on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so if it's a weekend you're after, we recommend choosing Belgium for a cheap minibreak. Click here to see lovely 4* and 5* hotels from as little as £55 per room, per night.
OK so you secured your trains, now what about accommodation? Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel.
Alternatively, for a more authentic experience why not consider getting an Airbnb? It normally works out cheaper and is also perfect if you are a family or a group travelling together. We've put together a list with some of our favourite listings in Paris here below.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.