If you can't choose where in Italy you want to visit, check out 4 of the finest cities in one fell swoop with this package from TourCenter! With this deal you'll spend 8 nights exploring Rome, Venice, Florence and Milan.
A hotel stay is included in each, along with train travel around Italy, return flights from the UK and even a complimentary glass of wine to greet you in Rome. Buono!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 29. Nov. 2018
Sample departure for £239pp from London on November 1st
- This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Spend 8 nights visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Milan
- Flights from London (STN/LTN/LGW), Manchester & Birmingham
- Departures available between May and November 2018
- Example Dates: November 1st - 9th
- Rome - Romoli Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Venice - Hotel Aaron (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Florence - Hotel Diva (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or La Notte Blu (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Milan - Hotel Berlino (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Complimentary glass of wine upon arrival in Rome
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
In the Eternal City you'll have thousands of years of history right on your doorstep, with a stay at The Romoli Hotel keeping you close to the action. Guest rooms each have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a minibar. The hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at the Diva Hotel or the La Notte Blu.
At the Diva Hotel you'll be a 15-minute bus ride from the historic centre of the city with all its legendary artwork. Rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Here you're less than 2 miles from Parco della Cascine. La Notte Blu also offers comfortable, air conditioned rooms with TVs and is a short distance from the Piazza della Liberta.
In picturesque Venice you'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Aaron. This cosy property is located in Mestre, with bus stops and train stations located a short walk away. You'll be at Venice's Piazzale Roma in less than 20 minute pirates!
Once you arrive in fashionable Milan you'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Berlino, a cute property that is a couple of miles from Milan Cathedral. Rooms here have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and air conditioning.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - get around Italy in style! TourCenter offer airport transfers for an extra charge.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.