Ahoy pirates, looking to get a late summer getaway booked up for you and the fam or a group of mates or just you and your other half? Then we have just the thing for you!
We have found this awesome holiday in Fuerteventura, one of our favs of the Canaries, staying for a week, and even better you have your very own private villa.
This deal is a great one, as the price is really great for travelling in the summer months, it is even cheaper if you wish to travel before or after summer and there are options for a variety of party sizes.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Apr. 2021 - 31. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Hotel & flight package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 26th August - 2nd September
- Great prices April - October
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Pierre and Vacances Fuerteventura Origo Mare
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Location: Origo Mare, Fuerteventura
- Board basis – self-catering
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2-5 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £732 / 4 = £183* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Pierre & Vacances Fuerteventura Origo Mare which is located in La Oliva in Fuerteventura, just 10 minutes from the beach as well as shops, bars and restaurants.
You will have the choice of 6 pools, 2 restaurants and 2 snack bars if you would prefer to eat out instead of using your self-catering facilities.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay