Fabulous Fuerteventura: 7nts in July from £246pp incl. apartment near beach & flights
Pirates, enjoy a 7-night break to Fuerteventura in the sunny Canary Islands from £246pp including the 2* Palm Garden Apartments & flights.
A 4-minute walk from the beach, these apartments make a convenient (and well-priced) base from which to explore this beautiful island.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2018 - 29. Sep. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th – 13th July 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, London Stansted
- 2* Palm Garden Apartments
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £490.84 / 2 = £245.42pp
- Check-in luggage £71 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £24.50 per person
About your stay
The 2* Palm Garden Apartments are a 4-minute walk from the beach at Saladar, with an outdoor pool, 24hr reception and a buffet restaurant on-site.
Apartments have dining / lounge area and kitchenette for your self-catering needs, as well as a balcony or terrace with sea view. Located in the heart of Jandia, the property has many restaurants, shops and bars nearby, with nearby Morro del Jable harbor offering ferries to Las Palmas.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £50 in total. The 2* Palm Garden Apartments are an hour's drive from Fuerteventura airport.