Pirates, a half term holiday in Florida doesn't have to break the bank as we can see from this awesome Orlando deal we have come across on our holiday finder.
The holiday is based on a family of 4 sharing and starts from just £355* per person, however if you wish to travel as a couple you can do for only £496* per person.
We've led with dates over half term (18 - 25 February, 2019) but there may be even cheaper dates available if you can be flexible.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2019
Please note -- this price does not include resort fees which is payable upon arrival (US$32 per night) and covers entry into the waterpark, theme park transfers, Wi-Fi and other extras.
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18 - 25 February, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays to Orlando, Florida
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- 3 miles from the Universal Orlando Resort
- Theme park shuttle bus
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Couples from £496* per person
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Resort fee not included; payable on arrival
- Family package based on 4 sharing: £1418 / 4 = £355* per person
- Couples package based on 2 sharing £992 / 2 = £496* per person
- Return airport transfers from £28.25 per person
- Car hire from £31 per day
- Add checked luggage from £35.50 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
About your stay
You will be staying in the Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort and is located on International Drive in Orlando. Let's start with the best thing about this hotel which is the awesome waterpark, 54,000 sq. ft. canopy-covered outdoor water park with 14 slides, 4 heated pools, and there is also a huge arcade.