Mateys, we are loving this family-friendly Florida offer we've stumbled upon on our holidays finder and we think you will too.
Get a week in Orlando at a plush 4* resort, with direct flights, from as little as £343 per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing this September. Smaller families and couples prices are also available.
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. Sep. 2018 - 16. Sep. 2018
Other UK departures in September (based on 4 sharing):
- Manchester from £554pp
- Birmingham from £666pp
- Bristol from £665pp
- East Midlands from £630pp
- Glasgow from £525pp
- Newcastle from £634pp
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17-24 September, 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Glasgow
- 4* Grande Villas Resort by Diamond Resorts (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Based on a 1-Bedroom Apartment (*upgrades to 2-Bedroom Apartment available)
- Board basis – Room Only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1372 / 4 = £343pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 1 child sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1278 / 4 = £426pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1152 / 4 = £576pp
- Check-in luggage £20.50 per bag, each way
- Return airport transfers from £31.75 per person
About your stay
This 4* Orlando hotel -- Grande Villas Resort by Diamond Resorts -- gets fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor, with past guests praising it as great value and perfect for families as it is self-catering but with resort facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, tropical gardens, playground and water slides. It's close to all the theme parks like Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios (15 minutes drive away) and Orlando International Airport is just 20 minutes away.
There is a restaurant on site if you don't feel like cooking and each villa has a private balcony or patio if you prefer to get take away and dine al fresco.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £126 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.