For those Pirates wanting to get away from the huge resorts that are all too common in Mexico and want a stay that's a little different, this one is for you.
Jet off to the beaches of Cancun this summer and lap up the funky surroundings of the 4* Aloft Cancun. This quirky hotel lies just yards from the beach, or if you're not feeling it - head to the roof top pool and take in the 360 degree views!
The cheapest departure dates we have found are in September, however there is plenty of availability during the winter months if you fancy escaping the grey clouds! There are also upgrades to half/ full board if you fancy.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2019 - 13. Dec. 2019
Example departure from London, 23rd - 30th September:
- 14th October from £860* per person
- 4th November from £893* per person
- 4th December from £799* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 23rd - 30th September
- Departure from London - Cancun
- 4* Beachfront hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hand luggage included
- Board basis – B&B - upgrades available
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- LoveHolidays deal – £1254 / 2 = £627 per person
About your stay
The Aloft Hotel group pride themselves on their funky accommodations, so see what all the fuss is about this spring/ summer with a trip to their Cancun site. There is a quirky roof top space, boasting a pool and panoramic views over the ocean.
The air-conditioned rooms offer modern, colourful décor as well as a minibar & free Wi-Fi.
Depending on which board you choose for your getaway, you can enjoy your meals at Nook, the on site restaurant. There is also a bar in the lobby for liquid refreshments.