The tranquil Formentera is Ibiza's small sister island, home to Caribbean-like soft sandy beaches (including the famous Playa de Ses Illetes with its soft pink hue), framed by crystal clear turquoise water. The island is largely unspoilt by tourism, and as this kind of serenity usually comes with a high price tag, we are really excited over this next holiday we've spotted. April/May is a good time to visit the island, ahead of the main season.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. May. 2020
- From London
- From Birmingham
- From Manchester
- From East Midlands
- From Leeds
- More dates and airports available – just click through to amend the search.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Cheapest date: 18th – 25th April 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure from London to Ibiza
- Hotel Casbah in Formentera/Playa Migjorn
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Room Only
- Hand luggage included (*check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Lastminute.com package from £582 / 2 = £291* per person
About your stay
The pleasant Hotel Casbah is set in a tranquil pine forest just a short walk from Migjorn Beach. It offers a laidback boho-vibe with modern facilities and rustic wood decor. There's a pool with a snack bar and restaurant here, and there are shops nearby the property.
Rooms are simple and spacious with a safe and a private bathroom with shower, along with a terrace.
Free parking is provided here, should you decide to rent a car. Other popular means of getting around on the island are cycling and scooter.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up at Ibiza airport and take it with you to Formentera.
Getting to Formentera from Ibiza
Unless you are driving your own car, grab a taxi or bus to the harbour – Aquabus low cost ferries connects Ibiza town, Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas with Formentera and cost about 30 euros return. The journey takes app. 45 minutes. You can also have a look over at DirectFerries.