Mateys, the weather in the UK is bracing us for winter and with the clocks about to go back and plunge us into darkness a lot earlier, how good would it be to have a sun holiday to look forward.
We have found a great all inclusive holiday to Morocco based on 2 sharing, starting from only £270* per person for a week in a great rated 4* hotel. As you are on an all inclusive basis meaning you will receive all meals, snacks and drinks included in the price.
This is a great deal as it is over £100* more to stay on a full board basis than all inclusive which makes the all inclusive rate a real bargain.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
More dates available
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight + Hotel package from onthebeach
- Example date: 13th - 20th March 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* LABRANDA Targa Club Aquapark
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will stay in the Labranda Targa Club Aquapark Hotel which is located on the outskirts on Marrakech. Your room will be equipped with air-conditioning, a TV with satellite channels, and an en-suite private bathroom.
The hotel has a café, 2 bars and a restaurant serving up delicious local and international meals, there is also a choice of swimming pools, some with waterslides, and there is a spa which is great for relaxing.