Fuerteventura all inclusive sizzler from £359pp: 7nts in June/July - incl. flights
The Canary Islands is proving to be one of the most popular summer holiday destinations this year pirates, which means the bargains are going to be few and far between.
Luckily we've still managed to snare an all inclusive holiday to Fuerteventura in June/July, starting from just £359 per person, based on 2 sharing from London. Other UK departures are also available for a bit more.
Dates in May are even cheaper, and so are families if you fancy bringing the little one.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. Jul. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Travel dates: May, June & July
- Example date: 26 June - 3 July, 2018
- Departure from Manchester to Fuerteventura
- 3* hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults or a family of 3
Added during the booking process:
- Airport transfers - £13.50 per person return
- Checked bags - £56 per bag
Bookable through our car hire tool:
- Car hire - £29 for the week
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package – £718 / 2 = £359 per person
Price breakdown for family of 3 sharing:
- Loveholidays package – £1020 / 3 = £340 per person
About your stay
Just 10 minutes drive from the airport and boasting 2 outdoor pools, and a spacious sun terrace, the 3* LABRANDA La Tahona Garden aparthotel complex is ideal for a cheap summer getaway to the Fuerteventura sun.
Enjoy the all inclusive board at the on site restaurant with a wide range of meals catering to all tastes. Grab some liquid refreshment at the salon or pool bars.
Apartments are simple yet comfortable with a kitchenette, living ares and bedroom - all air conditioned of course.
Fancy a wander off the grounds? The nearest beach is a short walk away as is the local town of Caleta de Fuste where there is a wide selection of restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities.