Pirates, grab your kids or best mates and head off to sunny Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands for a bargain-tastic spring break next year.
Treat yourself to a week on the sunny island in May, when the temp is well into the 20s, with flights and accommodation included, for a cracking price -- in fact, this is the cheapest comparable package we could find by some way!
This deal is based on four people sharing but you can easily adjust this if there is two, three or five of you.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Nov. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13-20 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham and Manchester
- 4* Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura Origo Mare
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering but add breakfast, half board or all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 4 sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 4 sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £603 / 4 = £151* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £18 per person
You'll be staying at the swit-swoo Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura Origo Mare, a lovely family-friendly resort which has loads of bars, restaurants and facilities to keep you entertained.
This deal includes staying in One-Bedroom Villa with its own living room, bedroom, kitchen and private terrace.
The hotel offers a shuttle service to the beach.