We think we can all agree that these colder, shorter days are not the most fun. So make the winter go by faster with the promise of a chic yet cheap getaway to the beaches of Spain.
Jet off to Malaga during the spring/ early summer for 3 nights at the super stylish Ilunion FuengirolaI. Not only does it have a great rooftop pool with amazing views but it's also super close to the beach. You couldn't ask for a better location.
With a 3 night getaway from £99* per person, this holiday is cheaper than staying at home!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
Example departure from London, 3rd March:
- Manchester - March from £103*pp, April from £127*pp, May from £169*pp, June from £166*pp
- Birmingham - March from £110*pp, April from £140*pp, May from £153*pp, June from £180*pp
- Bristol - March from £103*pp, April from £132*pp, May from £160*pp, June from £188*pp
- East Midlands - March from £109*pp, April from £142*pp, May from £184*pp, June from £209*pp
- Other airports available
- Not your dates? Click through and alter them to suit your needs
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 3rd March 2020
- Departure from London to Malaga
- 4* Beachfront hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight & Hotel package – £198 / 2 = £99* per person
About your stay
A mini break to the springtime sunshine doesn't have to break the bank Pirates. Nor do you have to compromise on style, especially when it comes to the 4* Ilunion Fuengirola.
Rooms are modern and clean as are the communal areas. Looking like something out of an interior design magazine, the hotel also offers free WiFi.
Head up to the rooftop pool to take in the incredible panoramic views, or venture out to the promenade with many eateries and bars.
Checked bags cost extra.
For return airport transfers contact the hotel directly for options.