With a free room upgrade and a whopping £1000 off the regular price, this is one of the best deals we've seen to Mauritius in a while.
This package includes flights with checked bags, a week-long stay at the Casuarina Resort & Spa, all-inclusive board and airport transfers, all from £899* per person.
Plus, as well as the room upgrade, you'll receive a free massage and, if you pay for a round of golf, you'll get a second round for free.
Best thing? You can secure your booking with a deposit from £149* per person and you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. Dec. 2022
Alternative dates until December 2022
Fly from London Gatwick or Heathrow from £899* person or from Birmingham or Manchester from £999* per person.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Holiday provided by Tropical Warehouse
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2-9 Jul (dates available from £899 in Apr, May, Jul, Sep & 2022)
- Casuarina Resort & Spa
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Checked bags and transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Flexible booking option -- you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel
- Holiday package £1,798 / 2 = £899
- Free upgrade to a Deluxe Room with Private Balcony featuring Ocean Views
- Free 20-minute jet lag massage (one per person, per stay)
- Pay for one round of golf and get the second free (one round costs £175)
- Upgrade to private transfers from £20 more per person
You'll be staying at the Casuarina Resort & Spa, a relaxed resort on the island of Mauritius that's about a 2-minute walk from the white-sand Trou aux Biches beach.
The resort has two swimming pools, three restaurants, a wellness centre and spa with a hot tub and a poolside bar. There's also a kids' club if you want to bring the little ones too.
Loads of watersports are included with your stay including snorkelling, kayaking and glass-bottom boat trips. More available for a supplement.
Guests will stay in a Deluxe Room with Private Balcony featuring Ocean Views which have stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
Mont Choisy Le Golf course is less than five minutes' from the hotel if you fancy a round or two during your stay.
Trou aux Biches beach