Pirates, try out a trip to Fez, Morocco for the bargainous price from only £122* per person, including 7 nights at the 5* Riad Myra, flights and breakfast each morning.
This hotel usually retails for one heck of a lot more (over £250pp for a week) so this is a knockdown price tag, especially for a warm time of year. It also has a cracking score on TripAdvisor (4.5/5 + Certificate of Excellence) so you know your stay is in safe hands.
Booking info Timeframe: 17. Nov. 2018 - 15. Jan. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 1 – 8 May 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 5* Riad Myra
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £243.05 / 2 = £121.53* per person
- Check-in luggage £71 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £22.50 per person
About your stay
The 5* Riad Myra is in central Fez, in the Medina next to the French Institute. This gorgeous 1900s building is renovated with swish modern features, with great decor in Moorish style with a smattering of English antiques.
There's a hammam, patio, terrace, lounge and restaurant on-site, while the hotel is located ideally for exploring street markets and cafes nearby. Guests may enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel each morning, included in the room rate.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £66 in total. The 5* Riad Myra is a 40-minute drive from Fez airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.