Ahoy mateys! Escape to the pristine beaches, rolling green hills and pretty medieval villages of Montenegro this spring, (earning the country the nickname "the jewel of the Adriatic Sea".) You'll be staying in style at the glamorous, newly opened design hotel 5* Regent Porto Montenegro in Tivat offering a host of top-facilities and marina views to die for!
Booking info Timeframe: 7. Apr. 2019 - 15. Jun. 2019
- Some of the departures go to Tivat, others fly to Dubrovnik about 1h 30 mins drive from your hotel.
We chose 4 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3rd – 7th April 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- 5* Regent Porto Montenegro Hotel in Tivat
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £591* / 2 = £295* per person
- Check-in luggage £52 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £20 per person (from Tivat)
About your stay
A harmonious blend of old school glamour ( think grand Italian palazzos), and top-modern comforts, the 5* Regent Porto Montenegro is nestled on the shores of UNESCO-protected Boka Bay. Here it boasts a prime location in the beautiful marina, along with a host of pools, fine wining and dining along with a spa to keep you occupied during your stay.
The elegant bedrooms here sport an air of nautical chic and come with air-conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe, whereas the spacious bathrooms provide bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up at Tivat airports using our car comparison tool from £21 in total. Or, at Dubrovnik airport which will save you some money in transfer costs.