Solo travelling pirates, fancy a trip to the one and only Barcelona? We have come across this awesome deal staying in a well known Generator Hostel.
The deal is based on a solo traveller staying for 3 nights from under £100*! If you would rather not stay in a shared room we have included a hotel option where you will stay in your own private room.
This is a really good price for 3 nights in this awesome city for all you pirates who love to explore solo.
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. Sep. 2019 - 19. Nov. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 14/12 - 17/12
- Departs from many UK airports
- Generator Barcelona
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Barcelona
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on solo traveller
- Hotel option - Hotel Barcelona House (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Total from £96*
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Generator Barcelona which is highly rated and award winning at TripAdvisor. It has many great amenities and if you like the social aspect of a hostel this is a great deal for you.
If you would prefer a hotel stay we have sniffed out the Hotel Barcelona House where you will enjoy your own private room with private bathroom and free toiletries.
Hotel Barcelona House