Arrr pirates! Next up we are sending you to Croatia with a stay at the gorgeous, contemporary 4* Amadria Park Jure Hotel just by the beach in Šibenik. The hotel boasts a selection of pools and restaurants overlooking the sea along with a chic beach club.
Breakfast is included (with the option to upgrade) and we've found some great rates in October but there are availabilities on selected dates throughout.
Booking info Timeframe: 4. Aug. 2019 - 25. Oct. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)w
- Example date: 10th – 17th October 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Belfast, Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow
- 4* Amadria Park Jure Hotel in Sibenik
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (*upgrade till half board available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £679 / 2 = £340*per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers from Zadar £72 per person
About your stay
The sophisticated lifestyle hotel 4* Amadria Park Jure Hotel offers an indoor-outdoor lounge and terrace, a palm tree-lined designer pool with sea views, modern restaurant and chic open-concept bar along with a dedicated Spa zone and the award-winning White Beach. You'll be staying in an airy contemporary room with all your modern comforts with breakfast included and the option to upgrade here.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday as transfers are a bit pricey. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £35 in total.