Escape to the tiny Croatian island of Hvar this spring with a stay at the luxurious 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort, which is located in a private bay with an impressive cascading freshwater pool and gorgeous sea-views. We also found some decent rates for a 4-night Easter escape that won't break the bank!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
Some more dates
- 15.4 - 22.4
- 16.4 - 23.4
- 18.4 - 25.4
- 19.4 - 26.4
- 27.4 - 04.5
- 29.4 - 06.5
- 11.4 -15.4 (*Easter 4-night break)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18 – 25th April 2020 (*Easter 4-night break available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure airports: London to Split
- 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort in Hvar Island
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 1 child sharing / 2 adults
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 1 child sharing:
- 7-night package from £787 / 3 = £262* per person
- 4-night Easter package from £762 / 3 = £254* per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
About your stay
The luxe 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort is located nearby the exclusive Bonj les bains beach and features a multi-level freshwater pool and several dining and drinking venues, including rooftop restaurant Windows on Hvar with panoramic views of the Hvar Archipelago and Amfora Bay,and the beach-side Maestral restaurant. Cocktails are served in the stylish lounge area or the poolside Cascades Restaurant.
Rooms are spacious, bright and modern with views over the nearby Paklinski Islands or the well groomed gardens, and come with your usual mod-cons.
Getting to Hvar island
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The drive from Split airport to the ferry takes about 25 mins. The car ferry runs 3 times a day and takes about 2 hours. You can plan your ground transport over at Rome2Rio.