If you are hunting for a beach escape out of the ordinary then we think you'll like a stay at the totally luxurious 5* Fairmont Fujairah. Here you'll be in a pristine location overlooking the Arabian Sea, with first class amenities. 6 nights with half board and Emirates flights come in from just £491* per person for a family of 4, and all inclusive from £633* per person!
Booking Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
*There are cheaper overnight flights with Turkish Airlines - however we opted for more convenient flights with Emirates and good flight times*
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning selected dates all year
- Cheapest date we found: 11th – 17th June 2020
- Direct flights from London or Manchester to Dubai
- Luggage included
- 5* Fairmont Fujairah
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board (*all inclusive available)
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected package
- Deposit option
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £1,963 / 4 = £491* per person
- Private transfers £36.50 per person
About your stay
Fujairah is famous for its pristine beaches and lush green valleys, flanked by the Hajar Mountains on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. The sophisticated 5* Fairmont Fujairah is a designer dream come true, set in Dibba (about 45 km from Ras Al Khaimah and 90 minutes drive from Dubai.) It features and inviting year-round pool and sun terrace along with a floating water park.
In the hotel's gastro bar you can try the catch of the day, and freshly baked focaccia bread in the European-inspired Café Pronto. IAMMA, the hip swim-up bar has fruity cocktails and light bites.
The spacious and airy rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows and are kitted out with all your latest mod-cons, along with slippers and free toiletries.