This gorgeous Mykonos escape places you on the raw and wild side of the island, at the boho-chic 5-star boutique hotel The Wild by Interni. Here you will have access to a gorgeous ocean-view pool with steps leading down to the private beach in front, a cave-inspired spa and a tasty breakfast every morning of your stay. Private transfers are also included for your convenience.
But there are only limited dates available at this price point (all other dates are 2 or 3 x more expensive!) so get booking!
Booking info Timeframe: 20. Sep. 2020 - 23. Oct. 2020
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Provider Voyage Privé
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16 – 21 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- Departure airports: London
- 5* The Wild by Interni in Mykonos
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Junior Sea View Suite
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Free use of sun loungers, umbrellas and beach/pool towels by private beach
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Flexible holiday
- Deposit option
- Booking fee £15
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Holiday package from £1029 / 2 = £515* per person
About your stay
The stylish The Wild by Interni is built on a cliff over Kalafatis Beach offering a spa centre and a gorgeous pool with views over the Aegean Sea. Over at the restaurant you can sample traditional and fresh Greek dishes all from local produce.
Rooms here are spacious with wood and stone elements, some with private plunge pools. Malin and Goetz toiletries are provided, too.
The hotel also offers free shuttle service from and to the island's airport and port (contact hotel in advance.)