Groovy Greece: 7nts from £245pp incl. 4* hotel, half board & flights
Pirates, enjoy a week in Greece with 7 nights from £245pp including the 4* Kalamaki Beach Hotel, half board & flights.
For the cheapest rates, book for April, May, September or October, though prices for peak-season July are still decent considering two meals a day are included.
Booking Info Timeframe: 28. Apr. 2018 - 30. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: April 28th – 5th May 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester
- 4* Kalamaki Beach Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Half board (two meals per day)
- Hand luggage included, hold bag from £56 per bag
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £490 / 2 = £245pp
About your stay
The 4* Kalamaki Beach Hotel is in an area full of historic sights and the hotel is near the beach, with a pool, tennis court, bar & restaurant on-site.
A day trip to Athens or the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus is possible.
Need car hire?
To avoid expensive shuttle transfers, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £46 in total. The 4* Kalamaki Beach Hotel is a scenic 1hr30min drive from Kalamata airport.