Group or family Dublin city trip just £69.50pp - 2nts city centre apartment & flights
Pirates, we have managed to put together a trip to Dublin that won't break the bank, staying for 2 nights in a really cute apartment in the city centre.
There are flights from many UK airports on a range of dates, as this trip is flexible you can alter it to suit your needs.
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Apr. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
Cheapest dates from East Midlands:
04 Apr - 10 Apr 10 Apr - 12 Apr 13 Apr - 16 Apr 20 Apr - 22 Apr 21 Apr - 24 Apr 26 Apr - 29 Apr
Cheap flights from Bristol:
12 Apr - 16 Apr 12 Apr - 16 Apr 19 Apr - 23 Apr 21 Apr - 23 Apr 27 Apr - 30 Apr 28 Apr - 30 Apr
Cheap flights from Newcastle:
09 Apr - 11 Apr 13 Apr - 17 Apr 20 Apr - 22 Apr 23 Apr - 26 Apr 26 Apr - 29 Apr 27 Apr - 30 Apr
Cheap flights from Glasgow:
13 Apr - 16 Apr 14 Apr - 16 Apr 20 Apr - 22 Apr 21 Apr - 23 Apr 27 Apr - 29 Apr 28 Apr - 30 Apr
Cheap flights from Leeds:
13 Apr - 16 Apr 14 Apr - 16 Apr 19 Apr - 23 Apr 26 Apr - 29 Apr 27 Apr - 29 Apr 28 Apr - 30 Apr
You can also travel from:
How to book: You are required to make payments on different booking sites by clicking the GREEN BOOKING BUTTONS above and we recommend doing this on desktop rather than mobile. It is advisable to book your flights first. You can easily price this deal up to suit your travel party by clicking the green buttons. Please be aware that changing the dates/airport may result in a price increase. The prices listed are correct as of the time of posting.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning April
- Example date: 9th – 11th April 2018
- Example flights from Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow, Bristol, East Midlands, London & more
- Hand luggage included
- Amberley Dublin City Centre Apartments
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering
- Based on 4 sharing (couples from £111pp)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown - 4 sharing
- Flights – £100 / 4 = £25 per person
- Apartment – £178 / 4 = £44.50 per person
- Total cost of holiday £278 / 4 = £69.50 per person
Price breakdown - 2 sharing
- Flights – £54 / 2 = £27 per person
- Apartment – £178 / 2 = £83.50 per person
- Total cost of holiday £232 / 2 = £116 per person
Remember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
You will be staying in Amberley Dublin City Centre Apartments by theKeyCollection in the city centre of Dublin. The apartment are well equipped for a comfortable stay and have a flat screen TV with cable channels and free Wi-Fi throughout. Temple bar is just 0.7 miles away.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £11 for 2 days.