Ahoy pirates, Thomas Cook have an awesome brand called 'Cook's Club' which are holidays for adults only (over 16's) staying at a new generation of hotels for a new generation of travellers.
As you are on a half board basis you will enjoy breakfast and an evening meal, however you can upgrade to all inclusive at time of booking.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. May. 2019 - 22. Oct. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Departures available from Belfast, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Newcastle, Stansted & more as well as upgrades to all inclusive.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14/10 - 22/10 & 02/05 - 09/05
- Departure airports: London Gatwick, Belfast, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Newcastle, Stansted & more
- 4* Cook's Club Adakoy Marmaris
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – half board (all inclusive available)
- Luggage included
- Return transfers
- Based on 2 sharing
- Atol protection
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- October from £674 / 2 = £337* per person
- May from £720 / 2 = £360* person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Cook's Club Adakoy Marmaris which is located on the Adakoy peninsula in a secluded bay right on the waterfront.
The pool scene is where it all centre's around and you will find a DJ playing chilled beats, enjoy food and drink at a choice of places or relax at the hotel's own beach.
The hotel offers a spa and wellness centre, gym, many sports if you are the active type, 24 hour reception to help with all your needs and there are many water sports you can have a go at.