Summer may sadly be coming to an end, but book now and you can secure a great deal on a ski getaway this winter! TourCenter have a package that boasts everything you need to get started on the piste: flights to Bulgaria, a spa hotel, half board meals, lift passes and equipment rental.
There's availability between December and March, with some of the cheapest options in January. Flights depart from 4 UK cities as well as Dublin. Call up TourCenter and start planning your winter!
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. Dec. 2018 - 28. Mar. 2019
Sample departure for £199pp from London on January 19th 2019
- Edinburgh departures from £259pp
- Bristol departures from £279pp
- Manchester departures from £279pp
TourCenter can put together your perfect holiday. Give them a call on 0203 515 9038 for a quote
- Return flights UK & Dublin - Sofia
- 3, 5 or 7 night stay
- Hotels: 4* Lion Hotel or 4* Radina's Way Hotel
- Fly from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol & Dublin
- Half Board basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 2 days ski/snowboard rental, boots & ski poles included
- 2 day lift pass included
- Available: December 2018 - March 2019
- Sample departure for £199pp from London on 19th January
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the 4* Lion Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) in Borovets, a property that's within 500 metres of the ski lifts - you'll be on the piste in no time!
Staying on a Half Board basis means breakfast and dinner are included every day of your stay. Also included are two days of equipment hire and lift passes, giving you free reign of the slopes without needing to bring your own gear!
At Lion Hotel you'll be able to warm up and relax with a quick swim in the indoor pool or a session in the Turkish hammam - perfect for resting those weary muscles.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.