Pirates, today we're getting on the piste thanks to this bumper Bulgaria ski holiday from TourCenter. Including flights, a spa hotel, half board meals, lift passes AND equipment rental, this package has all you need to hit the slopes of Borovets.
There's availability between January and March, with flights available from across the UK. Call TourCenter and book now, pay later!
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Jan. 2018 - 29. Mar. 2018
- Direct return flights UK - Sofia
- 3, 5 or 7 night stay
- Hotels: 4* Lion Hotel or 4* Radina's Way Hotel
- Fly from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Birmingham or Dublin
- Half Board basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 2 days ski rental included
- 2 day lift pass included
- Sample departure for £199pp from London on 24th February
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Book now & pay later options available
- Based on two adults sharing
About your holiday
You'll be staying at either the Lion Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or Radina's Way Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), both 4* properties in Borovets. Both properties are within 500 metres of the ski lifts, the perfect location for a ski holiday!
Staying on a Half Board basis which means breakfast and dinner are included every day of your stay. Also included are two days of equipment hire and lift passes, giving you free reign of the slopes without needing to bring your own gear!
At Lion Hotel you'll be able to warm up and relax with a quick swim in the indoor pool or a session in the Turkish hammam. At Radina's Way Hotel you can make use of the wellness centre, enjoy the sun terrace with views of Rila Mountain or sample an evening cocktail at the elegant restaurant - bliss!