Ahoy mateys! Next up we are sending you to the heel of Italy in the very south of the country, home to gorgeous beaches with crystal clear water – including the so called Maldives of Italy, Pescoluse beach.
You'll be staying just outside popular Gallipoli at family-friendly Ecoresort Le Sirene. Here you'll be next by a beach with half board included in your stay.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Oct. 2018 - 29. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 20th – 27th Oct 2018 (Half-term)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- Ecoresort Le Sirene in Gallipoli/Puglia
- Rated (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board (upgrade available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1298 / 4 = £325pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £72 per person
About your stay
The Ecoresort Le Sirene is located right by the beach, surrounded by Punta Pizzo e Isola di Sant'Andrea Natural Park, about 4km outside the centre of popular Gallipoli. Here you'll find an outdoor pool, a tennis court and a mini golf course along with a kid's club and traditional restaurant.
You'll be staying in a bright and simple room with classic décor, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £49 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.