Pirates, get your scurvy selves to lovely Corfu, Greece, with 7 nights from £144pp including the 3* Lord Complex Hotel & flights.
The super cheapo rates are to be found in May, but with prices around £250pp for peak July & August, this cute family-run hotel is a great option at several times of year.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 20th – 27th May 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, Glasgow, London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, East Midlands
- 3* Lord Complex Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £287.63 / 2 = £143.82pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £27 per person
About your stay
The 3* Lord Complex Hotel is a family-run hotel with self-catering apartments in St George South, Corfu. It's close to the beach and many local restaurants, bars and shops.
The hotel has charming gardens, an outdoor pool, bar and BBQ. Apartments have free WiFi, TV, aircon, garden views and a well-equipped kitchenette for your self-catering needs.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £58 in total.