Pirates, discover Cabo San Lucas on Mexico's west coast! We've spotted some great rates over at the elegant, top-rated 4* The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa placing you right on the soft sandy beach. We've also locked eyes on a scenic 3-hour breakfast cruise with snorkelling (*optional) where you get to explore the colourful marine life, whilst tucking into scrumptious eggs, bacon & pancakes!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2019 - 29. Nov. 2019
- Sample booking: 9th (*arrive 10th) - 17th November
We always endeavour to show you the cheapest example we find, but that doesn't mean the holiday is not available from your airport! Just go ahead and change the search.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- TOUR DETAILS
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9th –17th November 2019 (*arrive 10th)
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Departure airports: London
- 5* The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Room only (self-catering facilities)
- Hand luggage included
- Check-in luggage 23kg included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & children sharing:
About your stay
Cabo San Lucas is Mexico's other most popular beach destination alongside Cancun, and is a popular playground for athletes, bloggers and celebrities alike. The popular 4* Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa boasts an exceptional beachfront location overlooking the Sea of Cortez, no less than 3 swimming pools, 4 different gourmet restaurants and lush spa facilities. You'll be staying in a spacious, luxe room with all your usual mod-cons along with kitchenette, fridge/freezer and microwave.
About the tour
Head out in the morning for a relaxing 3-hour cruise of the stunning Sea of Cortez, famous for its fascinating marine life, together with an English speaking guide. Snorkelling gear is provided, along with a delicious Mexican-style full breakfast where you can choose from a selection of burritos, bacon, scrambled eggs, beans and pancakes along with fresh fruits, juices, sodas and coffee. Refresh with a mimosa, a Bloody Mary, a margarita or a cold beer!