Mateys, with travel restrictions in place you might not feel like you want to travel this year but there is nothing stopping you getting in quick and booking yourself a break for 2021, especially when you can book with a deposit today!
This getaway in Iceland is a great deal as you will be staying in a highly rated 4* hotel for 3 nights at the same price as a couple of nights in a UK hotel AND breakfast is included each morning.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12th - 15th March 2021
- Great prices March - May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Centerhotel Laugavegur
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Bed & breakfast
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £376 / 2 = £188* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Centerhotel Laugavegur which is located in stunning Reykjavik in the one and only Iceland and is a fairly new hotel.
The hotel has everything you could need for a comfortable stay including well-equipped rooms, bar and restaurant and 24 hour reception where they can help with anything you need including booking and tours or activities and transfers as well as room service.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.