If the heat and the sun is getting to you already Pirates? Then why not cool off with the thought of planning your winter getaway?
Our friends at TravelCenter are offering either 3, 5 or 7 nights on the slopes of Bulgaria between December 2019 and March 2020. With this offer you will get the choice of 2 4* hotels (Hotel Lion or Radina's Way Hotel) as well as flights, 2 days ski pass and equipment hire and half board meals. Bargain!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 30. Mar. 2020
Example departures from London in January:
- Birmingham from £289* per person
- Manchester from £299* per person
- Liverpool from £279* per person
- Bristol from £279* per person
- Edinburgh from £279* per person
- Dublin from £299* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3, 5 or 7 nights
- Example departure date: 12th January 2019
- Example departure from London to Sofia
- 4* Hotel Lion - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 4* Radina's Way Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – half board
- Airport transfers can be added at an extra cost
- 2 day ski pass and ski/pole hire included - extensions available
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter deal – £458 / 2 = £229* per person
5 nights from £309*pp
7 nights from £339*pp
Solo and other group sizes are also available
About your stay
With this deal you not only get 3-7 nights at this wonderful hotel but also return flights from a number of UK and Irish airports, 2 day ski pass and hire so you can experience the powder as soon as you arrive.
During your stay, breakfasts and evening meals are also supplied and you can enjoy these in either hotel's on site restaurant.
Transfers are not included in this price, however, for options click here.
Located in the stunning town of Borovets in the Rila Mountains lies the 4* Lion Hotel Borovets. The newly renovated accommodation offers an indoor pool, on site spa facilities and even a free shuttle service to the ski lifts.
Radina's Way Hotel
This 4* accommodation is surrounded by native pines, giving you a real alpine experience. Lie the Hotel Lion it has an indoor pool as well as a plush spa. Perfect for unwinding after a long day on the slopes.