Pirates, there's nothing better than getting your mates together for a week in the sun, and this sweet ass deal is a good fit: 7 nights in Halkidiki, Greece from £221pp including the 3* Giga Mar Hotel & flights.
There are decent prices throughout summer, so go wild. You could even do a cringe double date holiday if you roll that way...
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th – 20th June 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester
- 3* Giga Mar Hotel
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 4 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £882.73 / 4 = £220.69pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £36 per person
About your stay
The 3* Giga Mar Hotel is nestled in green gardens in the charming village of Kriopigi, in Halkidiki. There's a rooftop terrace with sun beds and views of the Kassandra Bay, while the nearest beach is only 500m away. Free parking on-site.
Rooms have private bathroom, TV, aircon and dining area for preparing your own cheap & cheerful meals. Central Kriopigi is nearby for shops, restaurants and bars, with the seaside town Kallithea also within 5km.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £89 in total. The 3* Giga Mar Hotel is a 57-minute drive from Thessaloniki airport.