The sophisticated 4* The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel has been an iconic part of Manhattan's skyline with its big red letters since opening its doors in 1929. Occupying a prime location in Midtown Manhattan, here you'll have some of the city's most famous attractions right on your doorstep!
We've found this great offer over at Travelsupermarket giving you £50 off ALL New York bookings departing between 21st February 2020 and 31st August 2020, where you can freely choose your preferred holiday duration. NYC-breaks don't come much cheaper than this!
Booking info Timeframe: 21. Feb. 2020 - 31. Aug. 2020
- 3-night break
- Available dates spanning February - August 2020 (*prices subject to fluctuation)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Flight + hotel package from TravelSupermarket
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays available)
- 4* The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Example date: 1st - 4th March 2020
- Available dates spanning February - August 2020
- Departure from many UK airports to New York
- Great midtown location
- Cabin luggage - Included
- Board basis – Room Only
- ATOL protected package
- Special PROMO code: NEWYORK50
- Based on 2 adults (other options available)
About your stay
The Art-Deco inspired 4* The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel opened during the during the height of the Jazz Age, and offers a sophisticated base in Midtown Manhattan from which to explore the city. It is a great choice for first time visitors, as it's only a few blocks from Times Square, with Penn Station and Madison Square Garden just a few minutes away,
Here you'll be greeted by an elegant lobby with marble and chandeliers, as well as 2 restaurants (one with enviable views) and a gym. Rooms are spacious by New York standards, with free Wi-Fi, TV with HBO and coffee makers upon request.