Pirates, when it comes to iconic hotels, Atlantis at the Palm in Dubai is one of the most impressive. We have come across this awesome Dubai getaway staying in this lush hotel on a half board basis from just £799* per person with loads of extras included in the price.
Every guest will get complimentary access to the on site water park, free shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates and you can book this deal with a deposit of only £99pp.
The Dubai holidays is for 3 nights but you can of course choose to stay longer if you wish.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2020 - 11. Jul. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays available)
- Flight & hotel package with Awayholidays
- Example date: 8th June
- Dates spanning June / July
- Departs from London, Birmingham
- 5* Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board Basis - half board
- Location: Dubai
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Unlimited access to Atlantis Aquaventure
- Free shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Kid & Teen stay, eat and play for free (1 Child up to 15 yrs when sharing room with paying adults)
- ATOL Protection
- Offer code: HPDXBAH799
- Based on 2 sharing
- Book with deposit
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will get to stay in this iconic hotel through out your stay, the 5* Atlantis, The Palm is highly rated at TripAdvisor and has been awarded a Traveller's Choice Award so you know you are in great hands as those are hard to come by.
The hotel offers a great locations, loads of restaurants to enjoy your half board basis, spa, a private beach area and the best thing we think is the free entry to the awesome waterpark.
Ramadan, which is the holy month of fasting, takes place between May 5 to June 4, 2019. What does that mean for travelling Westerners? Westerners are not expected to obey by the fasting rules, however it is polite to adhere to local customs whenever possible, for example by dressing conservatively when visiting public places and not eating in public during daylight. Usually hotels and resorts however operate as usual, and malls in Dubai have extended their opening hours to about 1am, with restaurants staying open until 2am.