Travel bloggers and experts alike have been raving about the island of Sri Lanka for a number of years now, so why not discover this incredible location for yourself with this multi-stop tour, travelling to 3 different locations across the country.
Our friends at TravelCenter are offering a truly memorable trip spanning either 7 or 10 nights, with oodles included. Land in Colombo before travelling to Tissamaharama and then onto the beach resort town of Ahungalla where you can relax with the all inclusive basis. At each destination you'll settle in at either a 4 or 5* hotel with mixed boards available. During your tour you'll be driven by a private driver, with a number of tours and National Park visits at each location.
There are two options when booking your trip, 7 or 10 nights. With the 7 night option you get 1 night in Colombo, 2 in Tissamaharama and 4 in Ahungalla. The 10 night option (from £1299*pp) gives you 1 extra night in Colombo and 2 extra in Ahungalla.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Feb. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
Travel dates available from February to June 2020
How to book: this deal is bookable with TravelCenter, you can either book by calling them on 0207 927 7563 or click through and use their online booking form or messenger service
- Manchester from £1139*pp (7nts) £1399*pp (10nts)
- Edinburgh from £1229*pp (7nts) £1489*pp (10nts)
- Birmingham from £1029*pp (7nts) £1479*pp (10nts)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 or 10 nights
- Example departure date: 31st May 2020
- Departure from London to Colombo
- Colombo hotel (B&B) - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Tissamaharama hotel (Half board) - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Ahungalla hotel (All inclusive) - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Luggage included - 20kg - 23kg
- Board basis – B&B, Half baord & all inclusive
- Return airport transfers and private transfers throughout
- Entrance included to Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- 4WD Jeep Safari in Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- Colombo City Tour, Kataragama Temple & Galle City Tours included.
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter holiday package – £1998 / 2 = £999* per person
About your stay
Arrive in Colombo and shake off the jet lag at the Marino Beach Colombo. Situated right on the coast and with a rooftop pool, this is a great opportunity to relax before your Sri Lankan adventure. Explore the city with the tour that is included as part of the package and learn more about Sri Lanka's capital.
After breakfast, drive to Tissamaharama in the south of the country and check in at the Rain Tree Hotel on a half board basis. During the transfer, you will take part in a 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park, whilst after breakfast on the 2nd day you'll be exploring Yala National Park.
Board: Half board
After breakfast you will transfer to your final destination. After the fast paced nature of the previous days, grab some all inclusive time at the beach at the Hotel Riu Sri Lanka. There is no perfect a place to enjoy 3 nights at the end of your adventure. Grab some extra R&R at the on site spa, or just soak up the rays in the sunken sun beds at the pool - with views of the ocean.
Board: All inclusive