It's time to set sail for Croatia dear pirates! With this lovely offer from Voyage Privé you'll be spending a relaxing time at the 4* Medora Auri Family Beach Resort, nicely located on the Makarska Riviera in crackin' Croatia!
Enjoy views of the sparkling blue waters right from your room's balcony and take advantage of your unrestricted use of the property's sauna, relaxation room and whirlpool. This deal also includes breakfast and return flights from the UK. Head over to Voyage Privé and plot a break by the beach!
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. May. 2019 - 21. Oct. 2019
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up / or sign in – if you are an existing user. It's quick, super easy and free!
We've opted for a 5 night stay for a few pounds more. You'll find departures between May and October over at Voyage Privé:
- Your chosen holiday should appear at the top of the page when scrolling down.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3, 5, 7 or 10 nights
- Example date: 17th - 22nd October, 2019
- Available dates spanning May - October
- Departure from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol to Split, Croatia
- 4* Medora Auri Family Beach Resort, Makarska Riviera
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor - Travelers' Choice Award 2019)
- Board basis – Breakfast Included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- Booking fee £15
About your stay
The modern 4* Medora Auri Family Beach Resort enjoys a beachfront location in the quaint village of Podgora, surrounded by nature and blessed with views of the crystalline waters of the Adriatic. As well as sleek guest rooms and a modern wellness centre, the property has superb on site dining facilities (how about upgrading from breakfast included to half board?).