Pirates, set sail to the Land of Fire & Ice this winter with this Iceland package from TourCenter! This deal includes flights, a hotel in Reykjavik, breakfast and even entry to the famous Blue Lagoon. This package is the perfect base for exploring the natural wonders of Iceland!
The cheapest options are in November - when the nights are long and you have a great opportunity to catch the Northern Lights! For more options, give TourCenter a call and get a personalised quote today.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Oct. 2018 - 22. Apr. 2019
Sample departure for £189pp from London on November 12th 2018
- Edinburgh departures from £249pp
- Glasgow departures from £359pp
- Manchester departures from £239pp
TourCenter can put together your perfect holiday. Give them a call on 0203 515 9038 for a quote
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Departures from London, Manchester, Dublin, Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Travel between October 2018 and April 2019
- Sample date for £189pp - November 12th from London
- Duration: 2, 3 or 4 nights
- Accommodation: Hotel Fron, Reykjavik Lights or Hotel Smari (all 3*)
- Blue Lagoon entry - Included
- Optional transfer to Blue Lagoon - £40pp
- Board Basis - Breakfast Included
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
About Your Holiday
You'll be staying at either Reykjavik Lights (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - located close to Reykjavik zoo, Hotel Fron (4/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - on Reykjavik's main shopping street, or Hotel Smari (4/5 on TripAdvisor) - just a 10 minute drive from the city centre.
Reykjavik Lights is a Scandinavian style concept design hotel, with individually decorated guest rooms that are inspired by the ancient Icelandic calendar. Hotel Smari offers an ideal location for being picked up for many of Iceland's great tours.
Hotel Fron is a cute, modern property that is well located for accessing the city centre of Reykjavik. Each cosy guest room has a flat-screen TV, and the property's restaurant offers some great Scandinavian cuisine.
Entry to the spectacular Blue Lagoon is included with this package from TourCenter. Iceland is a beautiful place to be any time of year. In winter the long nights give you the perfect chance to witness the Northern Lights dance across the sky. TourCenter can also offer dogsledding excursions if you fancy seeing the countryside!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.