Pirates, it's time to set sail for the incredible scenery of Iceland pirates! This splendid package from TourCenter includes return flights, a great hotel in Reykjavik as well as entry to the spectacular Blue Lagoon. All you need for a great trip!
The cheapest options are in December - some of the best opportunities for catching the Northern Lights! Give TourCenter a call and get a quote today
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Jul. 2018 - 21. Mar. 2019
Sample departure for £179pp from London on December 4th 2018
- Edinburgh departures from £249pp
- Glasgow departures from £359pp
- Manchester departures from £229pp
TourCenter can put together your perfect holiday. Give them a call on 0203 515 9038 for a quote
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Departures from London, Glasgow, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Travel between July 2018 and March 2019
- Sample date for £179pp - December 4th from London
- Duration: 2 or 3 nights
- Accommodation: Hotel Fron, Reykjavik Lights or Hotel Smari (all 3*)
- Blue Lagoon entry - Included
- Optional transfer to Blue Lagoon - £40pp
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
About Your Holiday
You'll be staying at either Reykjavik Lights (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - located close to Reykjavik zoo, Hotel Fron (4/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - on Reykjavik's main shopping street, or Hotel Smari (4/5 on TripAdvisor) - just a 10 minute drive from the city centre.
Reykjavik Lights is a Scandinavian style concept design hotel, with individually decorated guest rooms that are inspired by the ancient Icelandic calendar. Hotel Smari offers an ideal location for being picked up for many of Iceland's great tours.
Hotel Fron is a cute, modern property that is well located for accessing the city centre of Reykjavik. Each cosy guest room has a flat-screen TV, and the property's restaurant offers some great Scandinavian cuisine.
Entry to the immense Blue Lagoon is included with this package from TourCenter. Iceland is a spectacular place to be any time of year. In winter the long nights give you the perfect chance to witness the Northern Lights dance across the sky. The long days of late-spring mean you can explore the volcanoes, thermal baths and glaciers of this incredible country.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.