Pirates, it's time to check out the natural wonders of Iceland with this bargain break we spotted at Expedia! We've gone for 3 nights at Hotel Brim, with flights included from a selection of UK airports.
The cheapest options depart in May, a great time to see the mountains, glaciers and lakes of Iceland. If you'd like to chase the Northern Lights, March getaways start at £182* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Mar. 2019 - 30. May. 2019
London - Reykjavik:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
Remember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
- Duration is 3 nights (*longer stays available)
- Period: March - May 2019
- Flights from London to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Example date: 12th - 15th May 2019
- 3* Brim Hotel - Reykjavik
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Room Only
- Not included: €7.86 (or equivalent) due at property
- For airport transfers, check the prices at HolidayTaxis
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 sharing
- 2 night Iceland break £342 / 2 = £171* per person
There's so much stunning scenery to see in Iceland, and the best way to get around is by car. You'll find a great deal in our Car Hire Tool: