The USA is full of bucket list destinations, from the epic skyline of New York City to the star studded streets of Los Angeles.
Make your way across the pond on this amazing 4-stop-tour across America from as little as £92*pppn! For this price you get your flights, a choice of hotels in each destination and breakfast (on available in San Fran). During 12 nights you will travel from New York to San Francisco, on to LA before finishing up in Las Vegas.
There are dates available throughout 2020 and from a number of airports, so get booking before the flight takes off without you!
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Mar. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
Example dates & prices:
- Manchester from £1359*pp
- Edinburgh from £1199*pp
- Newcastle from £1199*pp
- Glasgow from £1239*pp
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 12 nights (3 nights in each city)
- Package deal with TravelCenter
- Example date: 16th November 2020
- Departure from London, Manchester, Edinburgh Newcastle or Glasgow to New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & Las Vegas
- New York hotels - 3* Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- San Francisco hotels (B&B) - Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Union Square (4/5 on TripAdvisor), Cova Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Los Angeles hotels - The Line Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), The Queen Mary Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Las Vegas hotels - Main Street Station Hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor), Luxor Hotel and Casino (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only (B&B in San Francisco)
- 20KG bags included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter package – £2,198 / 2 = £1,099* per person
First stop it's New York City, where you'll be staying in Queens, within easy reach of Manhattan. Soak up the nightlife in some of the world's best bars at night and roam around the iconic tourist spots during the day. You'll be in the city that never sleeps for 3 nights before jetting off to San Francisco.
Next up, you will head to the wonderful San Francisco, with a choice of 2 hotels between the Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Union Square or the Cova Hotel - both offer B&B board. San Francisco has everything you could need for a great stay, jump in a ferry to Alcatraz Island, walk or take a bus ride over the Golden Gate Bridge and much more.
The city of angels is the next, where you will either be staying in the Line Hotel or The Queen Mary Hotel. L.A is somewhere we see on our TV screens day in and day out so we know there is so much to do there throughout your stay. Check out the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood sign and visit Rodeo Drove.
Vegas baby! Why not end your holiday with a bang, staying in sin city for another 3 night stay. As you may know, hotels in Vegas can be massive in size and you will stay in either The Main Street Station Hotel and Casino or the Luxor Hotel and Casino, the latter of which is in a great location on the strip. If you can drag yourself out of your fab hotel, check out the other awesome hotels around town, the casinos, restaurants, bars and almost anything else you can think of.