Northern India is home to temples and forts, bustling cities and quiet villages, palaces and deserts -- see it all with this epic package we've found.
This 11-night guided tour from Exoticca was already competitively priced but as a Black Friday special, they have knocked an extra £50* off per person!
Excursions include a walking tour of Mandawa, a visit to Junagahr Fort, a tour of Jaisalmer, a trip to the Taj Mahal and loads more.
Booking info Timeframe: 26. Nov. 2019 - 26. Jan. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Example departure date: 30 April, 2020
- Departure from London to Delhi, other departure airports available
- Luggage included - allowance differs depending on airline
- Board basis – daily breakfast throughout
- Return airport transfers & transfers between locations
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- New Delhi - 4* Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Mandawa - 3* Roop Niwas Kothi - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Bikaner - 4* Hotel Maharaja Ganga Mahal - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Jaisalmer - 4* Hotel Golden Havelil - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Jodhpur - 4* Park Plaza Jodhpur - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Jaipur - 4* Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur - 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Agra - 5* Crystal Sarovar Premiere - 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
Please note: UK passport holders require a visa to visit India -- for more information, visit the gov.uk website.
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Upgrade to 5-star hotels throughout from £100* more per person
- Add a full-day temples tour in Delhi from £56* per person
New Delhi... the capital city of India which is home to temples and a bustling downtown
Bikaner... a city to the west of Delhi in the state of Rajasthan and home to the magnificent Junagarh Fort
Jodhpur... known as the Blue City and the location of the Mehrangarh Fort
Jaipur... the capital of Rajasthan state and commonly known at the Pink City, here you'll find the majestic Amber Fort
Agra... in the state of Uttar Pradesh, here you'll find one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal
For a more comprehensive itinerary, please see the Exoticca website.
New Delhi - Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara
Jaisalmer - Hotel Golden Havelil
Jodhpur - Park Plaza Jodhpur
Jaipur - Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur
Agra - Crystal Sarovar Premiere