Lake Garda in northern Italy -- with "crystalline lake waters, charming towns and generally spectacular scenery" (The Daily Mirror) -- is the perfect destination for a relaxing short break.
We've found a 3-night package next May, with daily breakfast and return flights included, from £133* per person. May is a lovely time of year to visit with temperatures up to 22°c during the day.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
MORE DEPARTURE OPTIONS
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8-11 May, 2020, but more dates available
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester
- 3* Hotel Cristina
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the lakeside Hotel Cristina, a modest but well-reviewed property with stunning views of Lake Garda.
Rooms at the hotel and spacious and comfortable with TVs with satellite channels and private balconies.
The hotel offers a shuttle bus up and down the hill to Limone, a small town on the shore of Lake Garda, from 1€ per person, each way.
We have more tips about visiting Italy here.