Pirates, fancy a great-value relaxing week in the Italian countryside overlooking the Bay of Naples?
Then check out this deal we've found on our Holiday Finder -- seven nights' 4-star accommodation with breakfast and flights, all from £165* per person!
This deal is so cheap as it departs quite last-minute in March but if you want to travel later in the year, we found dates in May from £214* per person and June from £233* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7-14 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 4* Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return private transfers start from £82 per person or can be arranged locally
You'll be staying at the Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa, an upscale resort hotel on the outskirts of a mountain village on the Sorrento Peninsula.
The hotel has a large garden, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a sun terrace.
If you want to explore the local region (which we recommend you do), the beautiful mountainside village of Positano is about 20 miles away. Alternatively, head into Sorrento which is a bit closer at about 18 miles away.