Arrr mateys! Croatia is up next with this luxurious holiday we have dug out. You will be staying at the beachfront 4* Aminess Maestral boasting an inviting infinity pool overlooking the Adriatic Sea, and situated in the quaint fishing village of Novigrad on the Istrian Riviera – famous for it's local wine and delicacies! What more could you want from a holiday?
Booking info Timeframe: 14. Apr. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer/shorter stays available)
- Example date: 11th – 18th April 2018 (more dates available)
- Departure from London to Pula
- 4* hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast included (board upgrade available)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- This trip is flexible! Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday £745 / 2 = £372 per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Airport transfers £45.50 per person
About your stay
The 4* Aminess Maestral is situated right at the beach front with only a short walk into the romantic little village of Novigrad. The hotel boasts a chic pool area with sweeping views of the Adriatic Sea, an indoor pool and a plush spa area.
All rooms come with air conditioning, satellite TV, safe and mini bar, and you also have breakfast included in this holiday, with an option to upgrade to Half Board for a mere £38 extra per person.
This bike-friendly hotel comprises a bike room, as well as a tour desk where excursion tickets can be bought. Free internet access and free parking are included.
Need a car hire?
You may want to pick up your own set of wheels for your holiday, enabling you maximum mobility to get around and explore. You could find one using our clever car comparison tool from £68 for one week.