Visit the beautiful east African country of Kenya with this deal we found from Exoticca.
You'll spend time in bustling Nairobi, exploring the Maasai Mara National Reserve and have time to unwind and relax at a deluxe beach resort.
This 8-night package includes flights, hotels, tours, some meals, English-speaking guides and plenty more from £1349* per person.
Plus, as it's Black Friday, you'll receive an additional £100* off per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
The Black Friday discount code will automatically load as in the below example
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Travel duration: 8 nights
- Example departure date: 3 March, 2020, but lots more dates available
- Departure from London to Nairobi, other departure airports available
- Luggage included - allowance differs depending on airline
- Board basis – 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners plus half-board in Diani
- Return airport transfers & transfers between locations
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- Nairobi - 3* ibis Styles Hotel Westlands Nairobi - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Nakuru - Jacaranda Lake Elementaita Lodge - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Maasai Mara - Sentrim Mara Camp - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Diani Beach - 4* Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort - 4/5 TripAdvisor
Please note: UK passport holders require a visa to visit Kenya -- these are available on arrival at Nairobi airport.
For more information about visiting Kenya, including about visas, visit the gov.uk website.
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Add dinner in Nairobi at the Carnivore Grill from £59* more per person
- Add a Maasai Manyatta Homestead Visit from £49* more per person
- Add a Hot Air Balloon Ride over the Maasai Mara from £486* more per person
Highlights of the tour
Nairobi... your trip starts in the capital city where you'll find museums, restaurants and bazaars to explore
Nakuru... in Lake Naturu National Park you'll have the opportunity to see flamingos and pelicans; you'll also go on safari and see white rhinos, buffalo and more
Maasai Mara... the world-famous preserved savannah is home to hippos, lions, elephants, zebras and many, many more animals
Diani Beach... you'll relax here at the beach for four nights before heading to Mombasa to fly home
For a more comprehensive itinerary, visit the Exoticca website.
ibis Styles Hotel Westlands Nairobi
Jacaranda Lake Elementaita Lodge
Sentrim Mara Camp
Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort